Warrior Guides Brave Registration
Looking for a fun club for your child to join and be able to experience new activities and strong relationships? Warrior Guides is perfect for your child! Fill out the below form to register your Chester 5th or 6th grader and and they will be paired up with a West Chester Henderson High School student (Guide) and participate in monthly events together, growing a wonderful relationship.
The events include:
- October 4: Brave Parent Meeting, 7:00 @ CCCS- West C Cafeteria
- October 7: Team Building / Meet & Greet
- October 20: Temple Football Game
- November 11: Family Game Night
- December 9: United Sports Christmas
- January 6: Urban Air Trampoline Park
- February 10: Arnold’s Family Fun Center
- March 16: Field Day
- April 27: Community Collaboration Day
Students interested in Warrior Guides must be in 5th- 6th grade, and live or go to school in Chester.
The fee to participate is $20, to help defer the cost of event entertainment, food, and transportation. You can pay by cash, check or money order payable to: Andrew L. Hicks, Jr. Foundation. Payment can be mailed to: Niki Goodson, Andrew L. Hicks, Jr. Foundation, P.O. Box 177, Downingtown, PA 19335
If you complete this on-line registration, please make payment ASAP to complete the process. There are 3 ways to pay $20 participation fee:
- Mail check to PO Box 177 Downingtown, PA 19335
- Find us on Venmo (Andrew L Hicks Jr Foundation) IMPORTANT- Please include the participant’s name and the program in the payment description box
- Cash App: IMPORTANT- Please include the participant’s name and the program in the payment description box.
Registration is not complete with out $20 payment.
Please review the Handbook, prior to registering. Your Warrior Guide Registration, serves as confirmation that you have read and agree to the expectations and policies described in the Handbook. Click here
for the Warrior Guides Handbook.
Warrior Guide Brave Registration Form
Please fill out below form completely and submit your child’s Brave registration to become a Warrior Guide for the 2018-2019 school year.