Warrior Guide Registration
Looking for a fun club to join and to make a difference in a young child’s life? Warrior Guides is the club for you! Fill out the below form to register to become a Guide and mentor to a Chester 5th or 6th grader and participate in monthly events together growing a wonderful relationship.
The events include:
- September 23: Warrior Guide Orientation
- October 7: Team Building / Meet & Greet
- October 20: Temple Football Game
- November 11: Family Game Night
- December 9: United Sports Christmas
- January 6: Urban Air Trampoline Park
- February 10: Arnold’s Family Fun Center
- March 16: Field Day
- April 27: Community Collaboration Day
Henderson students in 10th- 12th will get priority for Guide positions. Freshman are welcome to apply, and will be put on a waitlist until the registration deadline.
The fee to participate is $50, to help defer the cost of event entertainment, food, and transportation. You can pay by cash, check or money order payable to: Andrew L. Hicks, Jr. Foundation.
If you complete this on-line registration, please make payment ASAP to complete the process. There are 3 ways to pay $50 participation fee:
- Mail check to PO Box 177 Downingtown, PA 19335
- Find us on Venmo (Andrew L Hicks Jr Foundation) IMPORTANT- Please include the participant’s name and the program in the payment description box
- Cash App: IMPORTANT- Please include the participant’s name and the program in the payment description box.
Registration is not complete with out $50 payment.
Please review the attached Handbook, prior to registering. Your Warrior Guide Registration, serves as confirmation that you have read and agree to the expectations and policies described in the Handbook. Click here
for the handbook.
Warrior Guide Registration Form
Please fill out below form completely and submit your Guide registration to become a Warrior Guide for the 2018-2019 school year.
Any mentor turning 18 years old prior to 6/1/19 will be required to have a Criminal Background Check done as well as a Child Abuse Clearance and their name will be run against the Megan’s Law National Sexual Offenders Registry.
Please click here for more information on obtaining clearances.